Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
A 3 days beginner course in Excel to familiarise with common office tasks.
Module Name: Perform Spreadsheet Functions
- Learn the basics of Excel functions
- Use cells to contain numbers, words and other types of data
- Create worksheets for common office tasks
- Learn formulas for automated calculations
- Tidy and style documents with design options
- Create charts from spreadsheet data and learn how to make column, bar, line and pie charts
- Adjust margins, orientation and content to optimise the layout of printed spreadsheets
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 79.90 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 126.90 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 470.00 (excl. GST)
A 3 days beginner course in Powerpoint to create presentations by adding visual/audio components for...
Robotic Process Automation: Learn how to automate routine and time-consuming processes to improve pr...
Assure Safety PTE LTD
This course is targeted at people whose job scope is with little or no prior experience in workplace...