Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
A 3 days beginner course in Powerpoint to create presentations by adding visual/audio components for clear messaging and engagement.
Module Name: Perform Presentation Functions
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch
- Use templates and layouts for visual quality
- Add text, graphics and design components
- Use animation features to engage
- Create tables and charts from spreadsheet data and learn how to make column, bar, line and pie charts
- Use aids like Speaker Notes and Presenter View
- Navigate a slideshow
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 79.90 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 126.90 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 470.00 (excl. GST)
This unit of competency specifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of security personnel...
Institute of Technical Education
You will learn basic knowledge about personal computers, hardwares and softwares, how to maintain co...
KnowledgeTree Training Centre Pte Ltd
PI is a course for learners looking to be a private investigator in the security and investigations ...