Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
A 3 days beginner course in Powerpoint to create presentations by adding visual/audio components for clear messaging and engagement.
Module Name: Perform Presentation Functions
- Create a PowerPoint presentation from scratch
- Use templates and layouts for visual quality
- Add text, graphics and design components
- Use animation features to engage
- Create tables and charts from spreadsheet data and learn how to make column, bar, line and pie charts
- Use aids like Speaker Notes and Presenter View
- Navigate a slideshow
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 79.90 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 126.90 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 470.00 (excl. GST)
Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
A 2-day course designed for individuals who are required to operate a lorry crane in lifting operati...
A 3 days beginner course in Powerpoint to create presentations by adding visual/audio components for...
A 3 days beginner course in Excel to familiarise with common office tasks.