Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesAdministrative / Clerical
Learn the full suite of Google, including Maps, Calendars, Drives and Email to enhance teamwork and communication in 3 days.
Module Name: Perform Online Collaboration
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing
- Register and set up a user account for collaborative tools
- Use online storage to share files and identify the limitations of online storage
- Use web-based productivity applications like: word processing, spreadsheets and presentations for collaboration
- Use social media
- Manage and plan activities with online calendars and web meetings
- Set up synchronisation settings for multi-device access
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 102.00 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 234.00 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 600.00 (excl. GST)
Singapore Spa Institute
A beginner programme to equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide infant mas...
A course for learners to learn how to use social media as a form of internet marketing tool that inv...
A 4-day programme for individuals to obtain the WSQ modules ("MDCTB and OBSE") under Progressive Wag...