Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund Workfare Training Support NSA Subsidy
• Equip learners with knowledge and application skills to follow Food Safety Course (FSC) Level 1
• Participants must also practice good personal hygiene, using safe ingredients, handle and store food safely and maintain cleanliness and upkeep of utensils, equipment and service or storage areas
• Courses conducted in either English or Mandarin
• E-Learning Enabled
• Refresher Course Available (Certified food handlers are required to take a Refresher course on their first 5th year and every 10th year subsequently after)
Food handlers who are directly involved in food preparation.
• Practice good personal hygiene
• Use safe ingredients
• Handle food safely
• Store food safely
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and premises
• Legislation and case studies; Workplace safety
* Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 150.00
* Fee for SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 40.50
* Fee for SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 25.50
A 6 days baking programme for beginners who wish to get started with making cakes and cookies. Learn...
Learn the full suite of Google, including Maps, Calendars, Drives and Email to enhance teamwork and ...
KnowledgeTree Training Centre Pte Ltd
XRAY is one of the event security courses offered at KnowledgeTree. Upon completion, learners can ex...