Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesWarehousing & Logistics
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund Workfare Training Support
What is Internet of Things (IoT) and how does it work?
Through this course, you will learn to use IoT devices in work operations to enable remote monitoring and control. At the same time, you will gain knowledge and skills to visualise data gathered from IoT devices, onto a cloud-based dashboard for rapid decision-making.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to take home the IoT Kit – M5StickC with two sensors.
Improve your business and work processes with IoT today by signing up now!
This course is suitable for business professionals and individuals who are keen to learn about Internet of Things, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• explain the different components in an IoT device
• apply UIFlow, a web-based programming tool, for remote monitoring and control of IoT devices
• represent data from IoT in a dashboard
• demonstrate the applications of IoT in different work operations environments
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 400.00
Full Course Fee (incl. GST):SGD 428.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 128.40
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 42.80
RADIO HOLLAND SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. (ADMAM SULAIMAN)
**SINGAPOREAN ONLY** * Established MNCs * Training and Development Opportunities * Work Life Ba...
IDEALS RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
- Heat Treatment Industry - Working Location: Loyang - Working Days & Hours: M-F (8.30am - 5.30, A...
MIN GHEE AUTO PTE LTD - SPH PRINT
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT - 5.5-day - Lunch provided. - Near Boon Keng/ Bendemeer MRT. - Walk...