Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration6 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Workfare Training Support
A 6 days baking programme for beginners who wish to get started with making cakes and cookies. Learn more than 10 recipes and get your hands busy with baking techniques taught by professional chefs, who will demonstrate the entire process live.
Module Name: Hands-on Cake Making & Hands-on Cookies Making
- Make more than 10 cake and cookie recipes
- Work with various ingredients and tools for baking
- Learn about ratio of ingredients and its effect on texture and quality
- Apply different mixing methods for cakes and cookies
- Learn and avoid common baking mistakes
- Use decorative techniques for cakes
- Apply basic shaping methods for cookies
Singapore Citizens with Workfare Training Support claimable
S$ 139.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 197.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 425.00 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1.160 (excl. GST)
Institute of Technical Education
The course provides participants with knowledge and skillsets to troubleshoot basic robot issues, op...
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
We are living in an information age. Every day, massive amounts of data is generated by everything f...
The course provides You with the knowledge and practical skills in aquaculture. It aims to promote c...