Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration6 months
IndustriesNursing / Health Care
Learn the basic skills and knowledge of patient care to assist nurses with patients' needs. You will also learn to perform basic healthcare procedures. Upon completion of this course, you can work in a hospital, community hospital or nursing home, day rehabilitation centre and senior care centre. Skilled Healthcare Assistants and Emergency Medical Technician have good career prospects and are high in demand. Graduates can expect a stable and secure entry career in healthcare.
Healthcare workers, career switcher who has passion to join healthcare.
[WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing) + Nursing Specialization modules]
• Effective Communication In Nursing
• Mobility And Ambulation Assistance In Nursing
• Nutrition And Fluids Management In Nursing
• Patient Care Delivery In Nursing
• Respiratory Care In Nursing
• Professional, Legal And Ethical Healthcare Practice
• Practice Infection Prevention And Control In Healthcare
• Emergency Response And Crisis Management
• Nursing Care For The Deceased
• Quality Improvement And Safe Practices With 6s Concept
[WSQ Emergency Medical Technician Courses]
• Prehospital Emergency Care
• Administration Of Medication In Prehospital Care Setting
• Patient Assessment In Prehospital Care, Airway Management And Respiratory Care
[Life support & Personal Effectiveness Courses]
• Basic Cardiac Life Support +AED
• 10 Personal Effectiveness Courses
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $16,802.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $17,978.14
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
CORNERSTONE GLOBAL PARTNERS PTE. LTD. (Jacintha Cheong)
Location: East - Tampines; Simei; Changi Salary: $12 p/hour Working Days: 4 -6 days per week (incl...
The Dream Builders
Have you worked in CUSTOMER-FOCUSED roles before? 😊👋🏽 This is an ENTRY LEVEL graduate po...
I.DENTAL GROUP PTE. LTD.
• Manage all inbound telephone and email enquiries • Management of voice and handphone messages...