Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration6 months
IndustriesNursing / Health Care
Learn the basic skills and knowledge of patient care to assist nurses with patients' needs. You will also learn to perform basic healthcare procedures. Upon completion of this course, you can work in a hospital, community hospital or nursing home, day rehabilitation centre and senior care centre. Skilled Healthcare Assistants, Operating Theatre Assistant and Sterilization Technician have good career prospects and are high in demand. Graduates can expect a stable and secure entry career in healthcare.
Healthcare workers, career switcher who has passion to join healthcare.
[WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare (Nursing) + Nursing Specialization modules]
• Effective Communication In Nursing
• Mobility And Ambulation Assistance In Nursing
• Nutrition And Fluids Management In Nursing
• Patient Care Delivery In Nursing
• Respiratory Care In Nursing
• Professional, Legal And Ethical Healthcare Practice
• Practice Infection Prevention And Control In Healthcare
• Emergency Response And Crisis Management
• Nursing Care For The Deceased
• Quality Improvement And Safe Practices With 6s Concept
[WSQ Operating Theatre Assistant Courses]
• Support In Sterilisation Service: Entry Level
• Assist In Perioperative Practice: Entry Level
[First-Aid & Personal Effectiveness Courses]
• First-aid (Perform Workplace First Aid)
• 10 Personal Effectiveness Courses
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $17,552.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $18,780.64
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $500.00
ELITEZ & ASSOCIATES PTE. LTD.
Temp Staff @ East side! Pay out: $10/hr Working Hours: Up to 44 hours/week Location: East Durati...
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (KTC)
Job Responsibilities: - Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties including governme...
HEALTHWAY MEDICAL GROUP PTE LTD
Responsibilities: - Perform front desks duties - attending to patients' registration, crowd contr...