Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration6 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Workfare Training Support
A 6 days beginner baking programme on how to make bread, tarts and shortcut pastries. Learn more than 10 recipes and get your hands busy with baking techniques taught by professional chefs, who will demonstrate the entire process live.
Module Name: Hands-on Bread Making & Make Tarts and Short-Crust Pastries
- Make more than 10 bread and tarts & short-crust pastries recipes
- Work with various ingredients and tools for baking
- Learn about ratio of ingredients and its effect on texture and quality
- Apply different mixing methods for bread and tarts & short-crust pastries
- Learn and avoid common baking mistakes
- Ingredients to use for sweet and savoury tarts
- Preparation techniques for different breads
Singapore Citizens with Workfare Training Support claimable
S$ 139.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 197.20 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 425.00 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1.160 (excl. GST)
A 2-day synchronous e-learning programmes which will provide a good overview and understanding of th...
Singapore Spa Institute
A beginner programme to equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide Full-body ...
Robotic Process Automation: Learn how to automate routine and time-consuming processes to improve pr...