Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This course equips learners with an understanding of the fermentation and distillation process and the skills of various mixology methods and equipment used for Global Common Drinks, Standard Drink Accompaniments and Cocktails.
-Types of fermented, distilled and compounded beverages.
- Common spirits, liqueur and bitters and their base ingredients.
- Types and purpose of bar tools and equipment, glassware for serving beverages and standard garnishes and bar condiments and their uses
- Eight classifications of drinks
- Various methods in making a cocktail.
- Understanding of Liquor Licensing regulations in Singapore
- Understanding of bar design and set up
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $380.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $406.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $121.98
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $45.98
GCH PTE. LTD.
Responsibilities - The Chef De Cuisine is responsible for the day to day running of the entire ki...
Marche Restaurants Singapore Pte Ltd
We are looking for Part Time Kitchen Cook to join our Bar & Bistro Restaurant at: - JEM Respons...
KING OF FRIED RICE FOOD MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Working environment: Non Halal cuisine, Chinese stall environment 💰Salary up to $3300 [Based...