Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This course equips learners with an understanding of the fermentation and distillation process and the skills of various mixology methods and equipment used for Global Common Drinks, Standard Drink Accompaniments and Cocktails.
-Types of fermented, distilled and compounded beverages.
- Common spirits, liqueur and bitters and their base ingredients.
- Types and purpose of bar tools and equipment, glassware for serving beverages and standard garnishes and bar condiments and their uses
- Eight classifications of drinks
- Various methods in making a cocktail.
- Understanding of Liquor Licensing regulations in Singapore
- Understanding of bar design and set up
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $380.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $406.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $121.98
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $45.98
HANBAOBAO PTE. LTD.
Full Time: $2000/month or more Part Time: Up to $8/hr Staff Perks: - Various types of leave en...
KEISUKE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Working days: 44hrs (5 days) per week Working time: Timings depends on the outlets managers Resp...
KOPITIAM INVESTMENT PTE LTD
• Responsible for the preparation of drinks and set meals. • Other duties include taking of or...