Institute of Technical Education
Course LevelMid Career
Course Duration1 Day
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This course aims to provide participants with the basic skills of making espresso and standard espresso based beverages as well as an understanding of the coffee culture and the technical requirements of tasting coffee.
- Origins of coffee and its history
- Different types of coffee varieties and roasts.
- Importance of blending process
- Terminologies used in the coffee industry.
- Development of technology for espresso machine and roasting.
- Impact of water technology affecting the making of espresso
- Brewing an espresso and standard espresso based beverages
- Prepare espresso and standard espresso based beverages
- Practice coffee brewing
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): $200.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $214.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): $64.20
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): $24.20
GRAIN PTE. LTD.
We’re looking for people who are energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and effi...
KOI THE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Locations Available: @ION Orchard @Star Vista @Jewel @Tangs @Suntec City Job Description: - Hand...
Be able to plan and produce meals according to tasks assigned by Chef-in-charge; Ensure product...