Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
At the end of the lesson, learners will be able to demonstrate the understanding of the usage of tools, equipment, ingredients and techniques involved in the preparation and presentation of French dishes.
* Types and uses of kitchen tools and equipment
* Types, characteristics, functions and quality indicators of ingredients
* Prepare French dishes with menu based presentations
* Quality characteristics of French cuisine
* Recipes, method and technique in preparing French dishes
* Importance of achieving good balance, taste, colour contrast and textures in a dish
* Mix ingredients to achieve desired tastes for the French dishes
* Combine complementary flavours and cooking techniques in preparing French dishes
* Present finished dishes with suitable colours, heights, shapes and textures
* Importance of sanitizing hands and preparation in dedicated workstation
* Food and workplace safety and health requirements
Full Course Fee (excl GST): $960.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $1,027.20
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): $308.16
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): $116.16
THE COFFEE CONNECTION PTE LTD (Rocky Master)
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Rockin’ Family! ☕ We Offer: 5 Days Wor...
CHICHA San Chen
Career Opportunities At CHICHA San Chen ! 吃茶三千欢迎你！ Working location: Orchard, Ch...
FOC SENTOSA PTE. LTD.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS • Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout t...