Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
At the end of the lesson, learners will be able to demonstrate the understanding of the usage of tools, equipment, ingredients and techniques involved in the preparation and presentation of French dishes.
* Types and uses of kitchen tools and equipment
* Types, characteristics, functions and quality indicators of ingredients
* Prepare French dishes with menu based presentations
* Quality characteristics of French cuisine
* Recipes, method and technique in preparing French dishes
* Importance of achieving good balance, taste, colour contrast and textures in a dish
* Mix ingredients to achieve desired tastes for the French dishes
* Combine complementary flavours and cooking techniques in preparing French dishes
* Present finished dishes with suitable colours, heights, shapes and textures
* Importance of sanitizing hands and preparation in dedicated workstation
* Food and workplace safety and health requirements
Full Course Fee (excl GST): $960.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $1,027.20
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): $308.16
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): $116.16
Responsibilities •Set up workstation with required mise en place, tools, equipment, and supplies;...
SELECT TAI WAH PORK NOODLE PTE. LTD.
💰Salary up to $2300💰 ⏰6/8 hours [Based on working hours, working experience and operatio...
JTE RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
☑ 5 Days work week (Retail Hour) (5 to 12hrs per shift) ☑ Sentosa, Marina Bay, Orchard and Kato...