Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration5 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
The Hawkers’ Development Programme (HDP) is an initiative by National Environment Agency (NEA) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to equip aspiring hawkers with the fundamental skills to embark on their hawkerpreneurial journey
ACI will conduct a 5 days national training programme entitled, “Core Hawker Entrepreneurship Fundamentals” to train aspiring hawkers in the culinary and business aspect of running a hawker stall under HDP@ ACI.
* Food Safety Course (Level 1) (1 Day)
* Essential Hawker Culinary Fundamentals (1 Day)
* Essential Hawker Entrepreneurship Fundamentals (2 Days)
* SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (1 Day)
* Hawker Fare (Optional Elective Modules) *Coming Soon*
Favorites of Our Little Red Dot (Carrot Cake, Chwee Kway & Chendol)
* Char Kway Teow
* Hainanese Chicken Rice
* Singapore Laksa
Full Course Fee (excl GST): $2,180.20
Full Course Fee with GST: $2,332.81
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): $510.70
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): $223.66
FRESH BAY (S) INVESTMENTS PTE. LTD.
We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join our company as a Restaurant Supervisor. As a Res...
CHOCOLATE ORIGIN (PTE.) LTD.
- Attend to customers; answer inquiries, make recommendations, etc - Assist in customer purchases a...
JEN SINGAPORE TANGLIN BY SHANGRI-LA
Job Summary/Purpose: Under the general supervision of the Service Manager/Leader - Front Office, ...