Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This WSQ Certificate programme introduces the craft of pastry-making with the art of baking and offers fundamental knowledge and skills, coupled with hands-on experience. It prepares individuals for entry-level employment in the F&B industry, but also suits the novices who simply want to bake goods that bring smiles to others. Participants will be taught how to maintain quality control and F&B safety, as well as fundamental baking techniques, mixing methods and piping skills.
* Project a Positive and Professional Image
* Follow F&B safety and hygiene policies and procedures
* Maintain Safe & Secure Work Environment
* Receive and Store Products
* Demonstrate Basic Knife Skills (Pastry)
* Prepare Equipment and Ingredients
* Demonstrate Baking Techniques, Mixing Methods, and Piping Skills
* Prepare Sweet And Savoury Fillings, Sauces And Creams
Full Course Fee (excl GST): $4,950.00
Full Course Fee with GST: $5,296.50
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl GST): $1,588.95
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl GST): $598.95
Description Flexible work shifts with no minimum commitment required. Choose when and where you wan...
TALENTVIS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- ONLY WEEKDAYS - 3-6 MONTHS COMMITMENT - FAST SHORTLISTING PROGRESS - SHORT HOURS PER SHIFT ONLY...
Have an interest in how F&B Operates? Join us as a Flexi Counter Crew and learn the ropes of making ...