Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
FundingSkillsFuture Credit Skills Development Fund Workfare Training Support
Are you thinking of embarking on a business venture of your own or working for a start-up? This 6-day workshop has been customised for aspiring entrepreneurs like you!
Begin with generating and evaluating start-up ideas in a structured manner, then move on to validating your key assumptions and improving your revenue models. Through this professional cert, you will learn how to innovate, cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset, and build your start-up from the ground up.
Duration of Course : 12 evenings
This course is suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs, executives, managers of young start-ups and small businesses.
• Discover business ideas that are relevant and practical through the accelerated D.I.V.E. methodology.
• Explore how business intelligence allows a business to use data on customer purchasing patterns, demographics, and demand trends to make effective strategic decisions.
• Use the value creation process to generate and evaluate various business ideas. Explore the processes and methodologies needed to take an idea all the way to market.
• Explore the funding available for the different types of innovations and learn how to prepare financial forecasting.
• Deliver a business pitch through storytelling and adopt different types of pitches for different situations.
• Discover the incorporation procedures and compliance requirements that are essential to successfully launch a small business.
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 1,620.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 1,733.40
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 520.02
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 173.34
ASIA PROPERTIES & ASSETS CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD.
Job Description • Supports the day-to-day operations of the building / condominium. • Assist t...
Job Scope: 1) Conduct career insights surveys with undergraduates Working Hours: 1) 10am to 5pm...
LHN PARKING PTE. LTD.
Job Responsibilities: - To perform car park patrol at the assigned car parks as per duty roster. ...