Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This qualification is intended for beginners wishing to learn about a wide range of wines or those seeking to build on the introductory knowledge gained with the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines. You’ll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties of the world, the regions in which they are grown, and the styles of wine they produce. Through a combination of tasting and theory, you’ll explore the factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
1. Adult learners exploring wines
2. Industry professionals
3. Wine enthusiasts
1. How to taste and describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wines (SAT)
2. How environmental factors, grape-growing, winemaking and maturation options influence the style and quality of wines made from 8 principal grape varieties.
3. The style and quality of wines.
4. How grape varieties and winemaking process influence key styles of sparkling wines and fortified wines.
5. Key labelling terms used to indicate origin, style and quality.
6. Principles and processes involved in the storage and service of wine
7. Principles of food and wine pairing.
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 880.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 941.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 669.60
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 541.60
KUBO GOURMET PTE LTD
Good Life Begins With A Good Company!!! We Have An Eye For The Talented Guy! We are expanding our...
GONG YUAN MA LA TANG
Do you want to join a fun & young F&B company that provides you with career advancement oppo...
MB FOOD & BEVERAGE ENTERPRISE PTE. LTD.
Work Location is opposite Farrer Park Mrt Station Requirements: 1. Candidates must be Singaporea...