Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
For individuals wishing to develop their expertise in spirits and liqueurs, you’ll learn about the fundamental production methods and principal raw materials discovering how they are used to make the key spirit styles. You’ll also explore the key practices and principles of serving spirits and the use of spirits in cocktails. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
1. Adult learners exploring spirits and liqueurs
2. Industry professionals
3. Enthusiasts in spirits and liqueurs
1. How production methods affect the characteristics of spirits and liqueurs
2. The characteristics of the principal international spirits and liqueurs
3. How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 880.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 941.60
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 669.60
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 541.60
MCI CAREER SERVICES PTE LTD - Main Account
Food Packing Support | IMMEDIATE | Night Shift | $8.50/HR + NIGHT SHIFT ALLOWANCE | AIRCON | East ...
CORESTAFF PTE. LTD.
Part Time 🍣$10/hour (Weekdays) 🍣$12/hour(Weekend) Responsibilities: 🔸Taking orders, c...
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Chef de Partie - Pastry / Bakery Job Highlights: 1. Luxury working environment 2. Learning the ...