Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines, this qualification provides a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Upon completion you will be able to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to confidently explain wine style and quality. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
Professionals working in the same industry and for wine enthusiasts.
1. Key factors in the production of wine
2. How these factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
3. Still wines of the world
4. Sparkling wines of the world
5. Fortified wines of the world
6. How to apple your understanding to explain wine style and quality
7. How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 2,400.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 2,568.00
Fee SG Citizen Aged 21-39 or SG PR aged 21 & above (incl. GST): SGD 1,990.00
Fee SG Citizen aged 40 & above (incl. GST): SGD 1,718.00