Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration2 Days
IndustriesHospitality / F&B
This 2-day workshop aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills of coffee and preparation of espresso based beverages.
Adult learners and hobbyists who wish to learn the basics of coffee and preparation of espresso based beverages.
1. Introduction to the World of Coffee
• Origins of coffee
• Coffee producing regions
• The coffee plant
• Processing stages of coffee
• Roasting process
• Coffee appreciation
2. Preparation of Espresso Based Beverages
• Defining espresso
• Types of espresso machine & grinder
• The barista’s tool kit
• Expresso extraction techniques
• Milk texturing techniques
• Introduction to latte art
• Basic maintenance of espresso machine & grinder
Full Course Fee (excl. GST): SGD 380.00
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 406.60
F INNOVATORS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We are looking KITCHEN STAFF at Yatagarasu /Hanare -Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean...
GONG CHA (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Full time & Part-time Bubble Tea Outlet Crew! Full time: ⭕ hiring all levels ⭕ up to $...
ASTON FOOD & BEVERAGE SPECIALITIES PTE. LTD. [EAST TREASURE]
Description : • Able to perform multi-tasks • Food preparation according to restaurant’s SOP...