Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration6 months
** English / Chinese class options available. **
Available in Full Time and Part Time.
While on the course, you will take part in practical sessions working on blocks (mannequin heads) for certain tasks and later on will embark on supervised practical training with live models in the Contemporary Practical Area, applying what you have learned in a fully equipped salon-school environment.
Application fee: $300
Course fee discount upon completion of Certificate in Foundation Hairdressing: $500
• Course participants should be at least 16 years old of age at the date of class commencement with an Elementary Pass in English or Mandarin.
• Completed a Certificate in Foundation Hairdressing or Nitec in Services- Hair Fashion and Design or have a minimum of 1-year salon experience as a Salon Assistant.
CPE Registration Number : 199607046R
ERF Validity Period : 28 July 2019 to 27 July 2023
This course is for students with prior experience as a Salon Assistant for a minimum of 1 year (Able to perform basic skills, refer to Certificate in Foundation Hairdressing level) or has completed a Certificate in Foundation Hairdressing course.
As a follow-up to the Certificate in Foundation Hairdressing Course, the Diploma course will strengthen your skills with advanced techniques in cutting, perming and coloring.
The course is comprised of 3 modules.
1. Basic to Advanced Hair Cutting
2. Advanced Hair Perming (Digital perm/Rebonding)
3. Advanced Hair Colouring (highlights/bleach)
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Perform hair cutting services
• Prepare for hair colouring
• Provide advanced hair colouring service
• Prepare for hair perming
• Provide advanced hair perming service
Full Course Fee (excl GST): SGD 6355.15
Full Course Fee with GST: SGD 6800.00