Singapore Spa Institute
Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
A beginner programme to equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide infant massage and post-natal massage at a spa or massage establishment or become a freelancer.
Module Name: Provide Infant Massage & Provide Post-natal Massage
- Carry out pre-treatment activities for both infant and post-natal massage
- Conduct consultation with infant's parent/caregiver
- Hands-on perform infant massage
- Hands-on perform post-natal massage
- Carry out post-treatment activities for both infant and post-natal massage
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 417.75 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 951.75 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1.950 (excl. GST)
Institute of Technical Education
You will learn digital tools, Visume (video résumé) and LinkedIn to enhance your professional prof...
Marketing Institute of Singapore
1. A critical skill required within the context of buyer and seller relationship, internal custom...
Too many administrative and repetitive tasks to handle? Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help yo...