Singapore Spa Institute
Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration>6 Days
A beginner programme to equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide infant massage and post-natal massage at a spa or massage establishment or become a freelancer.
Module Name: Provide Infant Massage & Provide Post-natal Massage
- Carry out pre-treatment activities for both infant and post-natal massage
- Conduct consultation with infant's parent/caregiver
- Hands-on perform infant massage
- Hands-on perform post-natal massage
- Carry out post-treatment activities for both infant and post-natal massage
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 417.75 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above with SkillsFuture Credit claimable
S$ 951.75 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1.950 (excl. GST)
ELITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- Pick & Pack *Working Location : Ang Mo Kio *Weekly : Monday to Saturday *12 hours shift : 8...
BGC Group Pte Ltd (OS)
Fresh Graduate with relevant experience is welcome! Salary: $2,800 / month Contract duration: 1 Ye...
LEE GUAN CHUAN PTE LTD
-Provide general administrative support -Prepare shipment document -Handle permit declaration -An...