Course LevelEarly Career
Course Duration3 Days
IndustriesSales / Retail / Marketing
A course for learners to learn how to use social media as a form of internet marketing tool that involves creating content to achieve branding and marketing goals.
Social media marketing involves creating engaging content for social media platforms (eg. Facebook) through the use of text, image, videos, links and articles.
Enrol now to be guided by our Industry Mentor who has over 15 years od experience in Digital & Integrated Marketing Industry.
- Career Changers who have little experience in marketing
- New graduates who wish to enter the Digital marketing industry
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to gain a deeper understanding of Digital marketing
- People who generally wish to learn more about Digital marketing
Module Name: Industry Mentor Series: Social Media Marketing Programme
- Identify the right-mix of Social Media Marketing platforms (eg. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) in relation to business objectives and target customers
- Map out customer journeys using digital marketing funnels and formulate a storyboard for social media content.
- Develop a social media plan to achieve marketing objectives
- Hands-on creation of a social media campaign
- Optimise and measure the success of a social media campaign
Singapore Citizen aged 40 & above
S$ 207.40 (incl. GST)
Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident aged 21 & above
S$ 975.40 (incl. GST)
Nett fee without Funding
$S 1,220.00 (excl. GST)
Learn the full suite of Google, including Maps, Calendars, Drives and Email to enhance teamwork and ...
Singapore Spa Institute
A beginner programme to equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide facial car...
KnowledgeTree Training Centre Pte Ltd
CCTC is an events security course for security personnel that are required to perform crowd and traf...