Assistant Sous Chef ($2400-$2800)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2800
Take full responsibility of the kitchen crew and kitchen well-being. All assigned task to ensure achievement of good QSC score, control food cost, cleanliness and efficiency.
- Inform the Restaurant Manager regarding kitchen team issues or concerns.
- Gather feedback on food and drinks menu so that they are always harmonized with the requirements of guests.
- Order all the necessary goods accurately in accordance with the Par stock and monitor the stocks.
- Organize and monitor the order lines, food safety and hygiene, especially in relation to the food order.
- Organize and motivate kitchen team to deliver smooth cooking workplace so that the satisfaction of guest can be assured.
- Responsible for clean and tidy presentation of the kitchen.
- An active link between the kitchen and service and is to ensure good communication.
- File documents received (e.g. Suppliers orders, Instruction, Inspection, Memos and Report).
- Notify any repairs / Maintenance to Restaurant Manager.
- Make good order and enter correctly in the system and Stock Checklist.
- Giving inputs in planning work schedules for the restaurant independently each week and obtain all the most important information in advance.
- Is responsible to cooperate with Restaurant Manager in checking time record for team members.
- Instruct kitchen crew and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure compliance to established standards.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food items.
- Maximize the productivity of the kitchen team and implement proper sanitation practices.
- Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
-- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors
About the Employer