Kitchen Crew (Part timers available)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2000
To assist other team members, with the key aim of delivering good quality of food to our customers.
- Prepare, cook food and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and gold standards.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items in the menu.
- Ensure that procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas are in compliance to the established standards.
- Assist in keeping food wastage to minimum.
- Maintain good knowledge on standard food preparation.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
- Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming.
- Assist in housekeeping.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
***Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered for Kitchen Lead (Supervisor Position).***
About the Employer