Child Care Teacher
- Toa Payoh - NS19
- Full Time
FROM $ 2500
- Plan and deliver a holistic and developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum.
- Assist in observation and documentation of children’s learning.
- Provide proper classroom management and ensure the children’s well-being and safety in the centre.
- Assist in setting up quality learning environments.
- Build a strong communication flow with the parents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Attained Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) / Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Certified by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) as a Level 1 or Level 2 teacher
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for children
- Be a team player with passion to nurture and develop children
By clicking on the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to MyCareersFuture to complete your job application. You understand and agree to Fastco Pte Ltd sharing the collected data from you with Workforce Singapore (WSG). You are automatically put on WSG’s mailing list and may be contacted for career related information.
About the Employer