MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (KITCHEN)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
UP TO $ 2500 / month
- Assist to prepare, cook and present food
- Maintain good knowledge on standard food preparation
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors
- Have basic kitchen experience/ knife skills etc
- Ensure day to day operations run smoothly
- Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
- Assist in planning daily duty roster.
- Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Control cost including Shop Expense, Cost of Goods & Cost of Labour.
About the Employer