- Boon Lay - EW27
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
$ 2500 / month
• Plan and coordinate with team to ensure timely operations (shipments clearance and delivery) execution.
• To fulfil customer request and immediate resolve if complaint raise.
• To ensures all inventory transaction are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy.
• To conduct inventory count and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
• To ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
• To ensure filing of documents is completed on time and accurately.
• To organize the layout of warehouse and ensure effective utilization of warehouse spacing.
• To supervise a team and material handlers for stuffing and un-stuffing of containers for export and import shipments.
• Suggest improvements to eliminate hazards, feedback on inadequacy of operational control, risk assessment and safe work procedure.
• Evaluate the performance of assigned personnel and provide training experience, conduct disciplinary action and recommend dismissal as require.
• Ensure functional activities integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, regulatory compliance and customer needs.
• To ensure the cleanliness of the warehouse and proper and safe functioning of warehouse tools, facilities and equipment.
• Performs other job-related functions as and when required by superior.
About the Employer