Service Crew - up to 2200 - 5 days work week x100 - Full or part time
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
$ 2200 / month
• Provides fast and friendly service to customers.
• Sets up station according to outlet’s guidelines.
• Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the Company.
• Inspects all food and ingredients before use for any sign of cross contamination or spoilage.
• Re-stocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Possesses understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Prepare food in compliance with health and safety standards.
• Strong passion for delighting customers.
• Good team player.
• High energy to create a fun working environment.
• Fun and cheerful personality with high energy to create a fun working environment.
• Willingness to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
Whatsapp HR : click for phone number for more info
Walkin interview - 89 neil road #01-01
look for HR when reach
Monday - Thursday
10am - 4pm
About the Employer