MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (SERVICE)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
UP TO $ 2500 / month
- Ensure day to day operations run smoothly (Greeting of customers, order taking, serving food etc)
- Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
- Attend to guest requests and complaints as required.
- Assist in planning daily duty roster.
- Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Control cost including Shop Expense, Cost of Goods & Cost of Labour.
- Managing of daily sales transactions and cash float.
- Monitor proper ordering, receiving, storage procedures are being followed.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Passionate about the F&B industry / Willingness to learn
• Computer literate in Microsoft office
• Higher NITEC/ Professional Certificate in F&B management (No Prior experience required) OR
• Diploma & above in any field with relevant F&B experience
About the Employer