Assistant Restaurant Manager ($2400-$2800)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2800
To manage outlet operations and ensure profitability and operational efficiency of the outlet.
• Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
• Manage, direct and co-ordinate all operation-related activities in a proficient and pleasant method.
• Maintain high level of customer service as per QSC standards.
• Ensure overall store image is maintained and the brand is well represented at all times.
• Monitor opening and closing duties of the outlet.
• Communicate daily and act as liaison between operations staff and management.
• Ensure that POS system is operational and accurate at all times.
• Provide suggestion or develop new SOP to improve on operation.
• Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Monitor food and stocks wastage in the outlet.
• Managing of daily sales transactions and cash float.
• Monitor handling of dining vouchers, discount, cash, petty cash and tips in the outlet is adhere to company’s cash handling policy and guidelines.
• Verify & process daily and monthly payroll.
• Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
• Prepare the daily sales report.
• Monitor proper ordering, receiving, storage procedures are being followed.
• Motivate, guide and train the staff in up-selling the food and beverage items.
• Attend to guest requests and attend to guest complaints as required.
• Ensure that all staff are properly informed on the promotions and information.
You can also join us for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW!
- Date: 12th Nov 2020, Thursday
- Time: 3pm – 5pm
- Venue: BUFFET TOWN @ Raffles City Shopping Centre
- Address: 252 North Bridge Road #B1-44E Singapore 179103
- Nearest MRT Station: City Hall
About the Employer