- Simei - EW3
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 1968 / month
• Food preparation including bread and cookie baking, Ensure food storage & preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
• Comply with Food Code of Practice, Monitoring stock levels
• Checking in deliveries, Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
• Follow security & safety procedures, Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
• Work as a team member, Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs
• Manage SA/SSA during the shift and ensure smooth operation & transition of shifts, Manage the operation of the shift in the absence of Manager
• Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
• Plan & perform inventory control i.e. Stock ordering, reduce/control wastages, Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
• Train & supervise SA/SSA in their basic functions and ensure quality of work., Assists, plan & assign daily tasks/roles to all staff on duty
• Prepare quotations & answer inquiries about delivery services, and all adhoc orders, Assists on roster/schedule planning
• Use critical thinking to resolve & handle any incidents, e.g. customer complaint/feedback, product shortages, staff conflict.
• Perform basic paper work: food cost & sales tracking, payroll timesheet etc.
• Full time vacancies available ONLY, Must be willing to work weekends
• Pay good rates based on your performance, Will be a bonus if you have already have a valid food hygiene certificate
• Perform basic paper work: food cost & sales tracking, payroll timesheet etc
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register
• Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 6kg up to 15kg
About the Employer