F&B Service Attendant
- Bayfront - DT16|CE1
- Full Time
$ 2200 / month
- Maintain basic knowledge of food and drinks menu
- Ensure that the work areas are clean at all times and that the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- Ensure that the mise-en-place is completed prior to service and continually replenished
- Maintain responsibility for the polishing of cutlery, crockery, coppers and silvers
- Ensure that the chef's table is set up and the coffee area maintained
- Ensure trays are carried and food delivered to guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- F&B Knowledge and safety.
- Willing and able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer