- Bayfront - DT16|CE1
- Full Time
- Be responsible for taking reservations, answering the phone, responding to any guest requests.
- Greet each guest warmly. Be helpful, welcoming and pleasant towards each Guest.
- Seat the guests in the restaurant according to designated rotation plans. Seat Guests evenly and fairly at various stations of the restaurant.
- Personalize each guest experience by using the guests’ names where known. Acknowledge each special occasion where known. Pass on the relevant guest information to the Captains and Server Attendants.
- Thank Guests for patronizing the Restaurant as they leave.
- Maintain the Guests’ profile and history, taken note of all special occasions and dates for example birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.
- Relay all Guest comments to the Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Secondary school education with "O" Level passes; Diploma in any field is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service / guest contact roles, preferably in a hospitality organization
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
- Fluent in English and other languages is a plus
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer