F&B Service Attendant - Banquets
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
• To understand set up/requirement of floorplan.
• To be knowledgeable and able to meet ‘OneMBS’ Banquets Standards.
• To maintain organizer storage areas with proper supplies and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies as and when required.
• Attend daily briefing to understand the area of deployment and any assignments given by Leaders.
• To participate and contribute in all designated meetings and training sessions.
• To respond, acknowledge and anticipate promptly to guests requests.
• To ensure all delegate assignments to be completed before signing out.
• To report any defects of equipment or work area to Manager on Duty.
• To understand Air Wall configuration and its orientation.
• Must be equipped with basic Room Setup knowledge for (Theatre, Classroom, Boardroom, Hollow Square, UShape, Catering and etc.
• Must be equipped on Setting up of Meeting materials (PPMH - Paper, Pens, Mints and Water bottle).
• To set up various type of staging (16", 24", 32", 48"-72" and step risers and etc.
• To understand basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word).
• To ensure proper handover and takeover of shifts for Captains.
• To be able to plan and organize various set up, refresh, teardown and turnover.
• To be able to conduct audit checks of rooms set up upon completion as per BEO.
• To take responsibility for one or more secondary duties assigned.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer