Junior Chef / Chef
- Raffles Place - EW14|NS26
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2500 / month
-Short working hours (from 1:30pm-10:30pm)
-Opportunity to learn quality Japanese cooking skills
Japanese BEEF YAKINIKU restaurant @ Boat Quay, offering the finest Japanese Wagyu Beef along with some Japanese dishes and Wines/ Sake.
Now we’re looking for passionate and team-working Chef.
- Expected Salary from $1,800 to $2,500
- 1:30pm-10:30pm (no lunch operation) with break time
- OT work hours will be counted 1.5 times of basic salary.
- AL, MC, AWS, Medical benefit, Staff meal, Staff discount and other benefits.
- Cooking and decorating food following Head Chef / Sous Chef’s instruction
- Manage and maintain all inventories and equipments within the kitchen area
- Manage food/ingredients order placement and delivery following Head Chef / Sous Chef’s instruction
- Preparing charcoal
- Maintain the highest standards of food service quality, cleanliness and hygiene
Location:48 Boat Quay (near MRT Raffles Place Station)
About the Employer