Service Crew - UP to $2200 - 5 days work week
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
• Provides fast and friendly service to customers.
• Sets up station according to outlet’s guidelines.
• Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the Company.
• Inspects all food and ingredients before use for any sign of cross contamination or spoilage.
• Re-stocks all items as needed throughout shift.
• Possesses understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
• Prepare food in compliance with health and safety standards.
• Strong passion for delighting customers.
• Good team player.
• High energy to create a fun working environment.
• Fun and cheerful personality with high energy to create a fun working environment.
• Willingness to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
Walk In Interview - Monday to Friday (Except Public Holiday)
Timing : 10 am till 5 pm (avoid lunch time 12 pm till 2 pm)
Address : 89 Neil Road #01-01 S088849
About the Employer