- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
- Acknowledge, greet customers and converse with Guests who approach the Cashier area of the restaurant.
- Handle all cash transactions by accepting money, comps, coupons, and credit cards and calculating the change accurately.
- Ensure that charges are correct and that the Guest’s signature is legible.
- Enter particulars of sales and payment into the POS system.
- Pre-number all Guest checks in a continuous sequence. The numbers of the Guest checks should be recorded in a control book subject to audit whenever necessary. All unused checks returned should also be recorded.
- Group all cash and credit card checks for the shift and hand them to management at the end of the shift.
- Prepare proper accounting for both the daily cash receipts and cash float.
- Prepare daily cash remittance report.
- Ensure the daily collections received are placed inside remittance envelope and put into Drop-safe with witness.
- Be responsible for all missing checks and the cash balance of the cash register assigned, according to Hotel policies.
- Handle all overages in accordance to Cashier Variance Procedures.
- Maintain count and balance of bank float at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Record all matters in the log book and refer to the log book at the beginning of shift.
- Maintain personal grooming as per property’s procedures.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Experience in handling cash preferred
- Possess food hygiene and safety certification
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer