- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
FROM $ 1800 / month
Join the DONKI Family!
Date: 18 - 21 Jan 2020
Time: 10am - 5pm
Submit your application here: https://tinyurl.com/jointheDONKIfamily
- Annual Leave starts from 14 days
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Staff discount
- Insurance coverage
- Assist in food preparation and cooking of Japanese cuisines according to Company’s standards
- Ensure and upkeep the freshness and quality of food items
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of food preparation areas, cooking surface and utensils used through good sanitation and organization skills
- Understand and complies with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
- Maintain proper grooming and personal hygiene
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sous Chef
- Some experience would be a plus
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
**If you are shortlisted for this position, we will revert on your application status within two weeks.**
About the Employer