Guest Service Agent - Front Office
- Bayfront - CE1|DT16
- Full Time
FROM $ 2100 / month
- Prepare workstation at the start of shift and ensure all equipment and required work materials are in order.
- Handle room registration of arriving guests in accordance to the Service Quality Review standards to achieve optimal customer satisfaction
- Handle guests requests and redirect the request to the appropriate department(s) if request is not within scope and capacity of Front Office ensuring guests’ requests are followed through
- Handle guest requests made through incoming calls and perform follow-up with the Command Centre.
- Handle room check out including regular checkout, express checkout and video checkout
- Handle guests’ challenges and feedback with escalation to higher management if necessary
- Handle cashiering activities including deposits, paid-outs and foreign currency exchange
- Promote the different categories of guest rooms a- nd MBS operated F&B outlets and offerings and provide assistance to make bookings if required
- Familiarize with the local community and stay updated with major events in town to provide appropriate recommendations to guests to enhance their stay in MBS and Singapore
- Maintain close liaison with all other departments to have a good understanding of the operational flow to ensure seamless guest experiences
- Monitor activities in the hotel lobby and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Front Desk Manager
- Perform lobby ambassador duties including but not limited to the following: attend to guests upon arrival and directing guests to the designated check in / out locations; engaging and interacting with guests during the wait to enhance the guests’ arrival experience
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holiday
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
About the Employer