- Yishun - NS13
- Full Time
FROM $ 2000 / month
This job is posted as part of a project with Workforce Singapore. You will be directed to MyCareersFuture to complete the application.
• Maintain and adjust the condition of electrical assets: Electrical Systems, Equipment, UPS Batteries, Generators Switchboards, Motors, Wiring, Portable tools etc
• Comply with relevant authorisation procedures, safe working practices and specific instructions.
• Complete maintenance in an agreed timescale, using safe and appropriate methods and agreed procedures.
• Ensure resources and spares are planned for and used cost effectively.
• Ensure the correct, current operating requirements are available for reference.
• Ensure any assets which have been maintained or had parameters adjusted still comply with specified operating requirements with minimum disruption and with the specified methods, tools and materials.
• Monitor and record any maintenance or adjustments accurately in work history in MMS.
• Monitor And Assess The Performance And Condition Of Electrical Assets.
• Obtain information or parameters from reliable sources. (Inspection ports, connections, vendor documentary information, instrument readings, diagnostic equipment.) using approved methods
• Use monitoring equipment or procedures correctly to assess the condition of electrical assets
• Ensure monitoring and checks are carried out in line with specified MMS timescales and schedules.
• Record and communicate monitored outcomes accurately and in timely fashion to raise the effectiveness of MMS.
By clicking on the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to MyCareersFuture to complete your job application. You understand and agree to Fastco Pte Ltd sharing the collected data from you with Workforce Singapore (WSG). You are automatically put on WSG’s mailing list and may be contacted for career related information.