Management Trainee (Islandwide/ $2000-$2400)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- 6 Day Week
UP TO $ 2400 / month
Undergo a Management Trainee program where you will get hands on experience on the day to day operations of our restaurants. Upon completion of the program, you will be assessed base on your work performance & suitability to be promoted to an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Ensure day to day operations run smoothly (Greeting of customers, order taking, serving food etc)
- Ensure daily opening and closing duties in the outlet are properly executed.
- Attend to guest requests and complaints as required.
- Assist in planning daily duty roster.
- Ensure that all the supplies and stocks in the outlet are sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Control cost including Shop Expense, Cost of Goods & Cost of Labour.
- Managing of daily sales transactions and cash float.
- Monitor proper ordering, receiving, storage procedures are being followed.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate superiors.
• Passionate about the F&B industry / Willingness to learn
• 6 days work week
• Higher NITEC or equivalent in F&B management (No Prior experience required) OR
• Higher Nitec & above in any field with relevant F&B experience
About the Employer