- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time, Contract
- 5 Day Week
$ 15 / hour
The applicant is able
1. To develop infants from 2 to 18 months old in an infant care centre
2. To carry out routine care professionally
3. To handle daily updates on infants' progress and needs
4. To upkeep quality standards set up by the management
1. Is a certified Infant Carer accredited at EY1 with HCIC.
2. Has HCIC qualifications and 1 to 3 years working experience.
3. Able to write and communicate well.
4. Is interested in creative thinking and learning skills.
5. Has good relationships with parents.
6. Is a meticulous and organised teacher.
7. Is able to manage babies well.
Hours are 7am to 1pm or 1 pm to 7pm. ( also for programme helpers with infant care work experience )
Full time 7am to 5pm or 9am to 7pm.
Successful applicants will be offered higher training by our institute and certified to be Baby Educators.
About the Employer