Retail Assistant (FT/PT)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time, Full Time
- 6 Day Week
- Responsible for stacking, displaying and replenishment of products on the shelves, as well as monitoring expiry dates and shelf lives of products.
- To assist in the loading and unloading of goods, maintain neat and systematic storing of products.
- Perform daily housekeeping.
- Perform cashiering duties.
- Other duties as assigned (if any)
- Above minimum legal age of 21 years old for handling the sale and supply of tobacco and alcohol products
- Able to speak English to service English speaking customers
- Able to carry heavy loads and stand long hours
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Able to work rotating shifts
Work Shift Timings:
Morning Shift - 0640h to 1500h
Afternoon Shift - 1440h to 2300h
Night Shift - 2240h to 0700h
- Part-Time: $6 to $8/ hour
- Full-Time: $1,200 to $1,400/ month
- Various types of bonuses
- Medical, dental, H&S
- Staff Rebates
- Career progression
- Training opportunities
About the Employer