Full-Time Assistant Store Manager
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
UP TO $ 3000 / month
1. To achieve budget sales & profitability of store under her charge through optimum operational control & providing excellent customer services.
2. Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales
3. Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning
4. Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
5. Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
6. Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
1. Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
2. Respond to customer complaints and comments within 24hrs
3. Ensuring a safe and clean store environment for team members and customers
1. Supervise and motivate staff to achieve targets.
2. Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity
3. Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
4. Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employee.
5. Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
6. Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
7. Ensure manpower needs of the stores and developmental needs of staff are met so that stores can operate efficiently.
About the Employer