- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
FROM $ 2300 / month
Opportunity to Learn how to:
• Oversee daily operations and ensure smooth operations to deliver high quality products, hygiene and safety standards.
• Be responsible for manpower planning, inventory management, invoice consolidation, and generation of sales report.
• Maintain effective communication to ensure smooth execution of promotions, events, or activities.
• Perform any other duties as required.
• Diploma Holder and above
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Willing to work 6 days per week
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Hands-on duties is a must
• Able to prioritize tasks and good time management skills
*WhatsApp @ click for phone number for more details!*
About the Employer