Store Supervisor (MANGO)
- City Hall - EW13|NS25
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2500 / month
• To ensure an excellent level of customer service in the team.
• To promote the store and team key performance indicators and ensure that sales targets are implemented, achieved and ideally exceeded in store.
• To ensure excellent customer service delivery in accordance with company standards.
• To carry out strict supervision of the entire cash desk procedure.
• To participate in the optimisation of internal resources and try to minimise expenses e.g. optimisation of the workforce, suppliers, etc.
• Build professional and beneficial business external partnerships where required.
• To be familiar with and apply the replenishing standards of the store.
• To respect and monitor compliance with merchandising and furniture display guidelines.
• To control and manage stock (both in transit and in the stockroom) and inventories.
• To ensure compliance with the store image, maintenance and window dressing standards.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level.
• At least 3 years retail fashion experience and 1 year relevant supervisory experience.
• Candidate should be independent with a pleasant personality.
• Team player with strong customer and quality focused.
• Computer literate.
• Able to work retail hours including weekends and public holidays (shift work).
About the Employer