Hospital Stewarding (Daily Rated) @Queenstown salary up to $10/hr
- Queenstown - EW19
- Part Time, Full Time, Contract
- 5 Day Week
UP TO $ 10 / hour
2. Washing of all soiled crockery, utensils, food warmer carts and GN trolleys in the kitchen dishwashing area.
3. Washing of all wards' crockery including cups and water jugs.
4. Delivery of patient and staff meals to Urgent Care Centre (UCC), Ambulatory Surgery Centre (ASC), Day Surgery, Endoscopy patients meal, Clinics and Inpatient wards or any other service areas required.
5.Delivery of dry ration / ward ration to all wards & clinics.
6. Management of crockery stock in kitchen, including packing of cutleries.
7. Manage waste and carton boxes disposal including provision of bins.
8. Collection of soiled patient meal trays from wards that did not make it to food warmer carts return.
1. Physically fit to push food trolley
2. Able to speak simple English
3. No Skin Allergy, Asthma and Tattoo.
Work Schedule: 5 days, rotating 2 days off, 9 hours per day
Payment Method: Weekly
Please contact if you are interested
James - 9695 8613
About the Employer