FINANCIAL ADVISOR | ISLANDWIDE | BANKING INDUSTRY | UP TO 3.4 + COMMS + ALLOWANCE
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time, Contract
- 5.5 Day Week
UP TO $ 3700
Full-range training provided
Fresh graduates/ Local diploma holders may apply
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products.
- To seek opportunities and to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- Local diploma/ degree in any discipline
- Positive personality
- Target driven
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- Passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
Interested candidates please forward your updated CVs in MS Word format to click for email
EA License No: 17C8975
EA Personnel Name: Zac Chew
About the Employer