ID Administrator (NUH)
- Kent Ridge - CC24
- Full Time
- 5.5 Day Week
UP TO $ 2200 / month
- Create, delete, reset and suspend user's ID of the operating system (eg. Windows, Linux, etc.) and application per approved change request.
- Produce quality work at all times to minimize rework and client complaints.
- Comply with instituted workplace securities at customer premises.
- Issue pin mailers and answer phone/email enquiries from institution users.
- Perform labelling, ID revalidation and remediate all deviation in a timely manner.
- Perform Privileges Authorization Revalidation and remediate all deviations in a timely manner.
- Perform timely escalation to the respective support team where necessary.
- Perform tasks assigned by line managers and be contactable at all times.
About the Employer