- Orchard - NS22
- Full Time
- 5 Day Week
1) Drive Director or his family members to any place as required accordingly.
2) Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
3) Maintain assigned vehicle in good working condition to ensure safe and on-time arrival on destination.
4) Maintain cleanliness of vehicle including washing of car.
5) To take the car to a repair shop for repairs when needed.
6) Maintain up-to-date records on car log recording and fuel purchases.
7) Run errands when required.
8) Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
1) Has experience in driving MPV or luxury cars.
2) Has valid driving license.
3) Good driving record.
4) Must be able to work on weekends, public holiday and overtime.
Send in your CV with below details to click for email
2) Indicate current and past salary
3) Expected salary
4) Reason for leaving for all position
OR Whatsapp 9680 2555
Edwin Koh | R1100338
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd | EA LIC: 02C5351
EA License No: 02C5351
EA Personnel No: R1100338
EA Personnel Name: Koh Aik Khoon, Edwin
About the Employer